The Standard Bank building in Rosebank is a brand new, state of the art building located in the center of one of the South Africa's busiest business hubs.
The Parking spreads over 5 levels with approximately 800 bays per level. It includes Visitors, VIP, Wheelchair and Hybrid bays (Bays with charging facility) None of the bays are allocated.
A parking Guidance system is essential for such a building:
- Searching for an empty bay somewhere between 800 other bays in a level, then, if not found, venturing into another level can be a long and frustrating process. The Parking Guidance System will reduce this effort to next to nothing.
- To help the floor management with the day to day running of the facility.
- To provide the management with accurate statistical information so that over subscription policies can be made based on actual data.
- Last but not least, the Diamond Parking Guidance System is most cost effective system available.
We believe our system was chosen due to:
- Exceptional accuracy – When guiding drivers around 3800 parking bays, misdirections are unexplainable.
- Aesthetic look – The Standard Bank building in Rosebank is modern and beautifully designed, The Diamond Parking Guidance system with its installation system was the obvious choice.
- Lowest energy consumption - The Standard Bank building in Rosebank was designed to be the greenest building in South Africa. With a consumption of 300mW per sensor and 5W per Numeric display, the Diamond Parking Guidance System is the greenest on earth.
- 3800 parking bays over 5 levels
- 180 indoor numeric displays (100mm)
- 40 outdoor numeric displays (200mm)
- 15 outdoor numeric displays (300mm)
- 45 ZoneBuffers
- 5 BlockBuffers
Indeed – We are moving forward !!
View the Standard Bank website: www.standardbank.co.za
Before PGS Installation